Sunday, December 21, 2003

Hey, I'm back. It has been a long day. A very long day. I stayed up till 3:00 last night watching TV as usual, the most pathetic part was that they were all reruns. It is my one great addiction. That, and the other universal time waster of men. I studied for three different final exams today from 12:00 (about the time I woke) to 10:00 (ten minutes ago). Vast amounts of study time can have drastic effects on one's energy level, even a spaztic guy like me...Hell just look at my other posts, I didn't even sit still in the chair half the time. Too busy spinning around or dancing to music. Well I did accomplish somethings today I cooked a Freschetta brick oven pizza. I LOVE these, but generally don't get to eat them because the infamous Wal-Mart fat man blocks the freezer door. Perhaps you have a Wal-Mart Fat Man of your very own? I hear they have legions in several towns across the Mid West. Fat Man was here today, but my patience overcame his inertial desire to stay put, and eventually that Italian peperoni prize was mine. On the flip side my pop cravings have returned with a vengeance, I blame studying. It has long been a LSOB traddition to guzzle carbonated drinks while preparing for finals. However, instead of getting a new can after finishing the first I simply refilled it with tea or water from my Brita pitcher. Didn't taste as good but holding the alluminum can felt soothing.
May the force be with you fellow test-takers, Lazy Son of a Blogger out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate