Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Today I started the new stuff. Keyboarding was cool, there wasn't any covers on the board like at West so I cheated and finished the assignment quickly. Then I read comic strips and played asteroids online since the teacher couldn't see my screen. (lsob tip: always get there early so you can choose a seat behind the door or in the back). Brendon was also in the class, I may not be able to take it seriously cuz we always end up doing something stupid. In photography last year he flooded the developing sink . I electrocuted myself and farted in the quiet dark room. In keyboarding we found this giant air humidifier thing with tube arms (work with me here, it's strange and I cna't describe it) We laughed cuz it looked really funny. I was gonna hack a loogie in it. Brendon thought it was a good idea to use only two fingers to type. Later I had English and we read this book about vietnam. It was not much of a war book though, the guy mostly talked about how his gf (not guardian force) was a virgin and he regretted not shagging her when he had the chance. Next I had weight training I weigh 148 and my body is 17.5% fat. Interesting. We had a substitute on the FIRST day of creative writing and he told us to do whatever we did yesterday. I just talked and wasted the whole hour. One down, 525,700 hours to go! Speaking of photography Meg is taking it now because her mom wouldn't let her take college algebra, and photography was one of the few classes that hadn't already been picked over.

HEY KIDS! USE THE MOOBY-NET! (below)
Talk in my flooble chatterbox!
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate