Monday, February 23, 2004

SOUPA S-SMASH BRATHATHTAYAAS!!!

Today I went to school, and like everyday there it was full of non-stop excitement and thrills that I shall inform you of. It began in keyboarding, which sucked worse than normal because all my progress info was lost. Which means I had to start over on lesson 1. It was Foreign-Food-Day at The High School this Monday, for those of you who don’t know or have a similar event at your school it is the day on which all students of foreign language courses bring a food of that particular ethnicity to school and share with the classes. For me this meant a quick trip to the grocery store before 8:00 to grab some French bread. When it was my turn to announce the food I brought Mme. Chien said I was cheap for bring the store-bought kind instead of baking it my self like seal-boy. She was right of course, most students had spent a lot of time preparing complicated French dishes, most of which I had never heard of. But that’s okay, freshman year I brought nothing and just ate everyone else’s and sophomore year I said that I had brought French air. Naturally this joke didn’t go over well with her. I had hoped to try some of the Russian food, because I know so little about their culture other than that is wear nukes; commies, cosmonauts and vodka come from. So basically the stuff they show you in movies. I did run into a Russian student though, he informed me that class was not in sessinon today so no soup for me. Then he said it was impossible to speak Russian with out sounding intoxicated or pissed off. Then he left, and I spoke with Dean and Brendan. We talked about the I-pod and Home Movies, it turned out Brendan was not in a foreign language class he just got a bathroom pass from English so he could come to our hall and sample food or something, I thought this was very funny. In 7th people took turns playing t on a calculator some girl had loaned Duff and at the end of the day we listened to Mr. T’s Tales From Turkey. What is your favorite Tetris piece? I like the line. It would be funny if someone just took the leftovers from food day, froze them and used them next year. I love Meg so much, she is one of the few girls that can make me laugh, an actual laugh and not a forced one...even if most of the time they're at her more than with her. I invented something for tapping on the shoulder of the girl two chairs in front of you, it's a pencil connected to two foot lone thin copper wire. When they turn around they ask everyone close to them who is responsible, it's funny. In other news: I got an A- on my physics test, hooray. Also came up with good video concept DT3R-sD+U I had to make that code to remind my self of the game but make sure no one else understands and steals my idea.
"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." - Pablo Picasso
stone heart
Heart of Stone


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate