Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Don't Sit So Close Too My Blog

Today went well, I woke up early and went for a jog. No one else was home so I used the nicest shower and stayed in there until all the hot water was gone. I felt bad afterwards, it was a waste of water. I don't feel sick anymore, well as sick. I think I'll be over this cold by tomorrow. Dean called and said he was sick so there would be no guitar lessons. That's good because I didn't practice, lost my music; but found it again so now I can. Dad and I ate lunch at Schlotzskys, he told me that the sheriff was going to give him a new car so maybe I could have his old one. Then I went over to Mom's house to get my acoustic, found a bunch of strange stuff in it: a penny, popcorn, magazine subscription cards, a pencil and of course, a pick. The pets seemed happy to see me, I noticed if you pet Jake on her head long enough she purrs claws at the carpet. I wonder if this is the feline equivalent to on TV when women have sex they start grabbing the back of the bed. Incase you're wondering about the name Liz thought the cat was male when she first got it from the barn, but we're used to Jake and no one wants to change it. It's a good night for TV, South Park, Chappelle’s Show and Nip/Tuck. I watch way too much TV, and make way to many pop culture references; when I finally put links on this blog I want links going to all the movies, do you have any idea how long that will take? I need to get out and explore the real world more (heh Real World in San Diego), like in that movie Beavis and Butthead Do America when their TV breaks and they have to travel cross country to find it. Damn it I did it again! I found out that Derrick still has that milk from October in his refrigerator. I hope to go he doesn't still use it, he told me that on the last day of school he was going to dump it from a balcony on people's heads . Wow, a day that didn't suck ass.

"I know, that's the word on the street. Barnes is okay,
but that Noble is a vindictive prick!" - Analyze This!

monkey
Your soul is bound to the Fifth Totem, Homid:
The Monkey
.

Homid appears as a viridian monkey. He embodies
intelligence, potential, understanding, and
skill
. He is associated with the color
viridian, the season of spring, and the element
of fire. His downfall is pretentiousness.

You are most compatible with Owls and Tortoises.


Which Animal Spirit Totem Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate