Saturday, March 13, 2004

Flashback

I wrote this under the influence of something I found it scribbled on the back of a grocery store receit when I bought two boxes of cereal fruit loops and fruit pebbles; apparently i was feeling fruity that day, or maybe it was nutty by the looks of this.... A video about how small and large objects could be viewed at and it went from incredibly small to incredibly big. Included views of the galaxy from deep space and universal perspectives then wne back into the guys hand and showed skin cells and sub atomic particles beyond that. Wow I have come full circle a comment on the purpose of emotions and now this memory. memory to help you recall past events here. Lamchops died and the woman has the letter 'and' No pineapple cake for me thanks. Jean de Florette

"I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough" - M.C. Eshcer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate