Monday, March 15, 2004

MONDAY monday

Today was okay, I went to school took a french test and studied for a history one. Ate lunch at Wendy's. Thier baked potatoes are quite good ( Why to I get this sinking Dan Quayle feeling? ) I like them with bacon and cheese. Of course no food would be American without a gool ol helping of fat. Jon won the Pulitzer Prize for yellow journalism and I found a perfect underground lair.
"INSERT QUOTE HERE" - INSERT THE GUY WHO SAID IT HERE
I am in need of quotes, preferably something inspiring, something that says I struggled in the face of adversity and triumphed; something that says I wasn’t afraid to be different; a quote that reveals the importance of being curious and creative, challenging the odds and taking on great endeavors. It can be funny to. Know any by Asterix???!!!!!!

Did you know they are making a Garfield movie, it's gonna have like CGI. . . HA HA HA HA HA HA HA *GASP* HA HA HA HA HA! It looks funny I can't wait to see it, but be warned there are also many stupid films on our horizon. Yeah, you know which ones I'm speaking of. Just kidding, sort of. Did I mention Hidalgo was great?

"Do you yahooo?" - Okay these are gettin bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate