Sunday, March 14, 2004

My Life Sucks Both Places

It’s 11:21 and I have just awaken from a strange dream, Mr. Green was hosting some type of robotic contest and I was competing with Jason, AJ and Peche. I needed to go to the store to get some stuff and from inside the store I saw some girl I recognized from school stealing my car. I called my Dad on my cell and he came by and picked me up I told the store cop about the girl and described her as hispanic, sexy and having a nice ass. The cop nodded like he knew what I was talking about and I yelled at him and he just said yeah, but she wore too much make up. I was pissed off because he saw the whole thing and just sat there drinking coffee. When I got back home I microwaved a bagel bites tray full of shiny forks. THis is dangerous do not attempt while not dreaming. Well everyone else is at church, maybe I’ll practice guitar and enjoy the peace of the house, or maybe I’ll just watch Monk or Jumanjii.
"It's a living." - the animals on the flintsones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate