Tuesday, March 16, 2004

YEEEE HAW!

Today went well with an exception of my near death accident around 3:00 but first, a recap of events. School started at 8:30 today instead of 8:00 due to the standardized testing. This is not as big a deal as it seems, an extra 30 minutes of sleep goes almost unnoticed and if you do everything you typically do in the morning just a few seconds longer you can quickly use up this time. However I thought it would make a big difference, so that attitude made it seem better. I was a few minutes late anyway, had to park in private parking but that’s okay I was lucky enough not to get towed…that luck, karma, if you will came back to bite me in the ass later though. The tests were to convince the district our schools were not full of idiots, and allow us more funding. It was not something that reflected personally on our grades or education like the SAT so some felt that took pressure off. Not that it mattered the test was incredibly easy and most people finished with time to spare. The guy next to me had a camera-cell phone that he used to take pictures of Ashley’s ass when she bent over. To my complete horror he even proceeded to unzip his pants and masturbate, then take a picture of that and show it to her. Needless to say she was not too impressed with this. You’re average HS girl around here has the sex drive of neutered pandas, so if he expected her to be turned on by this it was a huge mistake. Very funny though. Keyboarding was a no-brainer, English I skipped to go to the orthodontist. He says my braces will be off in six weeks. Also good. Now the bad, I drove my car to school today since I slept in. As you may remember from previous entries, it is not in the best condition. As I was heading home, down Main street I was joyfully sipping my cherry lime aide from sonic, enjoying the nice breeze and how I was beating rush hour traffic by a few minutes when suddenly…. the radio guy decided to play that song from 50 First Dates that 311 did. (Ha, you thought I was going to get hurt some how) because my light-hearted mood I sang a long with this, I’m not even much of a car singer or a light-hearted guy for that matter. That is why you can imagine the expression on my face as I began to go down a steep hill near my house the hood of my car popped up and covered my windshield. MY eyes must have gotten twice as wide. In the rearview mirror I could see this business-mil.f in a green jeep behind me cover her mouth in terror. At first I was terrified too but I slammed on the breaks and stuck my hand out the window to force the hood down again. The woman in the green jeep stopped just before hitting me. I promised myself I would drive slower until I was home and could re-duct tape it but I noticed the yellow light on the hill sooo, I sped up again; and at the bottom of the hill just barely managed to swerve into the nearest correct lane as a white Cable van blew past in the adjacent lane. We were like a fraction of a centimeter from ripping each other’s mirrors off. After that I was in the neighborhood so the couple of minutes it took to get home form there were peaceful and uneventful. Thank god. I’m looking forward to Spring Break and Dawn of The Dead. The End.

"You know kid I've been from one side of this galaxy to the other and there's no mystical force that controls my destiny. Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a good blaster at your side." - Han Solo, Star Wars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate