Saturday, March 13, 2004

MLDFNGR

Tonight while the family, that sounds almost mobish, was watching a movie I babysat Eloise. She was easier to take care of than usual, it was strange. Sje even took her pills by herself no chocolate milk or water to wash tem down, I can't even do that. All I had to do was put on the Beauty & The Beast DVD and she was content until she fell asleep. The only thing I forgot to do was make her go to the bathroom and I know I'm going to regret that. My picture CD came back from Wal-Mart today. As soon as I figure out how to get the pictures into a blog maybe you'll see one. Later I went to Hidalgo, GREAT movie you gotta see it. I went to the gas station before and snuck in a slice of pound cake and a mix of hot chocolate-french vanilla-white chocolate cappochino.

"Moulin Rouge wasn't a chick flick! It was a homo promo, a fruity flick."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate