Thursday, June 10, 2004

Worst. Channel. Ever.

Top Ten Worst Television Stations

1. 01: The only thing on is monotonous static, all day everyday.

2. Public Access 4: Local information displayed on multicolored backgrounds, sometimes has high school stuff or city council meeting on

3. C-Span: The "shows" here are so uninteresting it's offensive. If I wanted to stay informed about this political shit I'd watch CNN.

4. Lifetime: Endless bull shit. Basically the same show every time you watch; talentless actors are the only thing that change. The programs are utterly mind numbing nonsense.

5. C-Span 2: ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

6. Disney: Who writes this shit? Some of the worst and overused show concepts ever. Watching Disney reminds me of drinking watered down drinks

7. QVC: I wanted to buy a bunch of worthless crap from TV I'd watch HSN. The swords are kinda cool though.

8. EWTN: This channel sucks. The cartoons are neat, sort of. But most of the time it's just that nun talking to retards on the phone or some goofy douche bag trying to sell you stuff you don't want.

9. ESPN 2: I'm not much of a sports fan so obviously I'm not fond of this one, but even if I was into sports I wouldn't watch this.

10. PBS: Do their target audiences even like it?

Close calls: E!, ABC Family, A&E, ShopNBC, ABC, WGN, The Weather Channel, CMT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate