Monday, July 05, 2004

So tired


I got home at 5:00 am this morning but this is the first chance I’ve had to update my blog because I was on the road yesterday and thanks to a huge storm the power was out until a few minutes ago. I’m really glad to be back home, we spent one night in an Oklahoma City hotel and I got some sleep there but finding a comfortable position to sleep in the car was nearly impossible. There was a large fireworks display in both Oklahoma City and Dallas for Independence day. I think Dallas was a nicer town but I have one question in case any people from that city are reading this: What’s up with all the strip clubs? If you ever go to Dallas you’ll notice that all the taxis and half of all the billboards along the highway and in town have ads for “gentleman’s clubs” (why would a gentleman go to a place like that? I guess it’s better than feeling up some chick on the street.) There are hundreds, I suppose they are just making use of resources, kind of like all the oil fields we passed. There are a lot of hot women in Texas and there is also a lot of oil, so they’re using both to make money. I took about 24 pictures of the city, it looks really nice and modern and to my surprise pretty clean too, I’ll post them soon. We were worried for a while because Chris disappeared in the airport but we found him a little later in one of the shops near a terminal. Jade got to board the plane first so hopefully she got a good seat near a window so she can see when the plane lands in the U.K.

"All the long distance lines are down? What about the satellites? Is it snowing in space?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate