Thursday, September 30, 2004

Anarchy Rising

Today was a definite change of pace, it started out normal enough. I went to my 1st hour class, sat down and waited. About ten minutes into class we were still sitting there staring at our teacher blankly. Some of us had given up on doing anything so had gone on to chat or surf the web on the computers. Then he just freaked out. Gave some speech about how over half the class was late and how it was really disrespectful then he wrote in big letters on the dry erase board "I QUIT!" he packed up his stuff an walked out. It was a very Boston Public moment. Not too unusual though, Mr. Smith has a flare for the dramatic. It's something you notice right off the bat. Anyway, most of us thought he bluffing, that was until he didn't come back 20 minutes later. A female faculty member came into the room with a walkie talkie, glared at us, mumbled something into a walkie talkie then left and was replaced by a student teacher. Most of us spent the remainder of the class just goofing off, playing music or games. My partner for the power point project we were doing (this sexy redhead) continue to diligently work on the project. I felt guilty because after Smith quit I was like "fuck it, we're never turning this in" and left her to do all the work. Don't you need to give two weeks notice before quitting? Oh well, I guess he just won't get that great teacher's severance package. In AP Chemistry I got an 84% on my test. Not bad, but I was hoping for a lot better. In Jazz our teacher was also gone, giving a performance with his previous class. So we spent that hour basically like a recess playing around in the big band room. I met one of the saxophonist who reminded me a lot of myself. It was almost scary, we listened to his burned Linkin Park CD's talked about the different kinds of time travel methods used in movies, and how he didn't go to his step-parents' wedding. Seemed like things were going fine until I discovered my guitar tuner was stolen. I'm pretty sure I know who took it, Ben II probably. If I ever get any proof his ass is grass. And of course, French was informative as always.

"My horniness has risen to...Fezian levels." - That '70s Show
(I really need to watch this show more often, I like it everytime I see it. Ah horniness, once again I'm thinking about that fit lil firecrotch next to me Ashlee Bank I want you!)

This was on CNN.com, I knew there was a reason I read the news.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/09/29/life.bear.reut/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate