Sunday, November 07, 2004

This IS Education?

12th grade. Senior year. This is my last year of high school my final year of enforced education; and you know what makes up the majority of my school and home work? FUCKING WORD SEARCHES!. FUCK.ING.WORD.SEARCHES! I refuse to pay college tuition for this chicken shit. Okay, calming down now. Ideally teachers would just give us something to read and then answer questions about, I don't like spending a really long time doing word searches when I could be doing something, okay anything, else.

There is a new Dr. Pepper in stores now. When she returned home from shopping mom had a case of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper with her. Wow, I think it says a lot about the market when you can have products like this for sale. I would have preferred to try regular but Mom is trying (unsuccessfully) to force us all to drink diet pop now. Still, it's not as bad as Diet Pepsi. It's good, but not I'll-Buy-This-Good.

I watched Secret Window, wasn't bad. I mean the parts that I actually saw, I fell asleep during the last half since it was so late. Liz told me how it ended, and Mom interpreted, since you know, Liz is a moron who can't articulate anything. She only rented the movie because she liked the actor in it. Who sees a movie just because of who is starring in it? Anyway, it sounded interesting, I'll rent it again when I'm not so tired.

I hate my self for missing Star Trek: Enterprise. Didn't even get it TiVoed. *sigh* Guess I'll have to wait for the reruns to see what happened to the genetically engineered humans created by the great grandfather of Dr. Soong who took over the klingon ship. Gosh darn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate