Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving Day

Today we picked up Derrick from his apartment. His roommates were gone because they had returned to Junction. Once we arrived Mom began compulsively cleaning, because there were beer cans, pizza boxes and cigarette butts everywhere so we didn't actually head back home until about an hour late.

Back in Topeka, we ate dinner including all the quintessential Thanksgiving food. It was very good. Mom and Marty invited some friends over and they joined us. Then while they played Trial Pursuit and chatted I had a movie marathon. I watched Jurassic Park, Around the World in 80 Days, Say Anything, The Chronicles of Riddick, and Harry Potter and The prisoner of Azkaban. Then we all watched The Terminal. I'd seen it already but because I liked it so much I watched it again. You can read my review that I made a few months back if you want.

Went over to Dad's and watched Indiana Jones briefly with Uncle Mitchell; but Dad couldn't resist yelling at Derrick about the events of the previous night so I had to take him back before things got out of hand.

Stuff and stuff. Yeah, later. Stuffing. Stuffed.

Mmmm, turkey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate