Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Diagnosis: Senioritis


It is clear to me now that I have become infected and now a deadly carrier of the disease known as senioritis. I went to class today, but there was just one problem. I didn't have class. Good thing too, I would have been ten minutes late. When I walked into chemistry (regular not my AP) and saw a bunch of new younger faces staring back at me I realized my mistake. Mr. Anderson looked as if to say "I can't believe one of my student is this stupid". I just shrugged an left.

Seeing as how I had made such an effort to get to school, showering, driving and what not I figured I might as well stick around for a while. There was a substitute in a Acting and Theater class so I slipped in and watched their lame performances for awhile. They got mad when I tried to spice things up by slipping into the scene with a made up character.

After I grew tired of that I just wandered the halls playing surprise grab ass. Oh you've never tried that? Let me explain: you find a hot chick making out with her boyfriend in the hallway; walk past, squeeze her bottom, walk away. Watch the fun. Most of the time the girl will think it's her BF that groped her and the poor guy get slapped. Sometimes if the guy isn't with a prude (rare) she "returns" the favor and goes into slut mode on the guy (he can thank me later). I have never been caught, but I've gotten funny looks from the guys. I make a hasty exit.

After I fondled all the possible booties on each floor I left school and wandered around downtown taking pictures. I've got some cool ones but I'll wait until I need one for a post. I passed the preschool I used to go to a long time ago and saw a former classmate of mine. It was Kayla, apparently she had dropped out (or graduated early) and was now working in Day-care. There were a line of little kids following her like ducks, I remember those walks.....Anyway she said hi and then left. In Mr. T's class she was pregnant and told me she wanted more kids. Judging by the size and shape of her belly I guess she got her wish. Damn, she works fast. I have to admit for a skanky high school pregger she's pretty hot. I saw her ass once on PJ Day. Her flannel pants were too small and she pulled them down to get them out of her crack. I'd....

I went back to school for the business food fair thing. Got some nachos and ate lunch with Jon.

Jon: You don't have any classes?
Me: No I'm just hanging out here.
Jon: Why? If I was in your position I'd have stayed home.
Me: Well I was already here so I figured why go back now?
Jon: In that case you want to take a trig test for me next hour?
Me: Not really, and I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work. They might notice.
Jon: No they wouldn't. Just cover yourself in chalk and dye your hair red. Then make some comments about how religion is idiotic.

Yep that's Jon. He's an atheis t. An extreme one. The guy once wrote a story about how much he hated people trying to show him "the light" and how he would show them his own light. Then he published it. I am stunned that he wasn't crucified an burned at the stake for that. I'm almost agnostic, and even I was somewhat offended by it. I can't believe the Skool paper even allows him to write anymore. Especially here in the bible belt. He told me about a comictoon he was going to write about religious fanatics and he was trying to get Sam to draw it.

So that's it. That was my day at school. I went home, watched Room Raiders, jacked, washed my car, then went to sleep. As for my homework due the next day? Fuck it. I don't even need that class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate