Saturday, January 01, 2005

The Earth Crosses The Finish Line

Our planet has just completed another lap around the sun. If that's not cause for celebration I don't know what it is. Here is a list of what I did today, displayed in the most dull form possible, a list. The following post contains elements of both HTML and ITML (Imagined Text Markup Language). If the bullet points in the following list do not display correctly with your browser (be it IE, FF, or NS) I implore you to download the proper plugins so that you may expirience this blog to it's fullest potential. Okay kids, put your thinkin' caps on!

(PRETEND THIS IS A BULLET) Rented the DVD of Napoleon Dynamite
(PRETEND THIS IS A BULLET) Hit the Lawrence movie scene, saw The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (brilliant film + shitty ending = TLA) Mom, Mart and Elle saw Finding Neverland, Liz and Austin saw Meet The Fockers.
(PRETEND THIS IS A BULLET) Ate at Old Chicago, an excellent restaurant
(PRETEND THIS IS A BULLET) Went home and watched The Twilight Zone Marathon

Ever notice how the only things I ever do are watch movies? And sleep?

Anyway "Season One" of L.S.O.B. is cimplete, you won't find the DVD in stores but you can read my archives if you want. I wouldn't bother, most of the post will probably carbon copies of all of the events this year. Go ahead, check back at what I did last New Years Eve, it's the same damn thing. That is why I have no new year resolutions, I failed all my old ones so I can just recycle them. I'm going to give the 40 Days and 40 Nights thing another try, just after I finish..... *makes a face* Uh....oh, yeah. Okay and, START!

Things to look foreword to on LSOB this season: Graduating, whatever the hell I do after that, more of the same old reguritated "drama" with perhaps some amusing commentary on the side, assuming I get around to typing it. Also, BOLD new format--starting next post Jan 2, '05!

"I'll give it the old junior college try."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay good, I finally got this working. All I needed was Word's text-find feature to locate some tags that I was too lazy to find in my messy blog template. I'm not done though, if possible I'd like to change the font for the ' 2 COMMENTS' link to look more like Haloscan's 'Comments', I don't like the all caps and the font used by Blogger makes letters look pokeyer than they should. I hope these ones are permanent. 

Posted by Nathan "L.S.O.B."

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate