Thursday, December 30, 2004

Headache

Attended the battle of the bands at the expo tonight. Out of the seven that performed, there were first and second place winners. Though I hate to say it, I think I agree with the choices for 1st and 2nd prize (neither of my friend's bands won). It lasted from 8:00 to 12:00 so I guess I got my money's worth. Though some people just snuck in; why didn't I think of that? Saw some really unusual combinations of dance styles. Can't say I have ever witnessed someone getting served a Ska/Break-Dance/DBZ-attack before, now that's entertainment. As usual there were a ton of hot girls. A TON.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate