Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Duller Image

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Never buy stuff from sharper image. The one product I got from them THE ONE that I was actually satisfied with failed me this morning. It was my radio controlled atomic alarm clock. It now resets itself at midnight every night. It also resets the alarm. You can see why this is a problem. The radio feature is supposed to be turned off once you find the correct time zone but the locking function no longer works. So now when I wake up it's two hours ahead, or one our behind etc. and the alarm is always back on 12am. So today, I was still making up for my horniness induced insomnia, so when my alarm didn't beep at 8:15 I continued sleeping like a rock for three more hours. AP Chem starts at 9:30 and ends at 11:15. So yeah, I was screwed. To make matters worse we did a lab in class today involving air pressure. Thankfully Mr. Anderson helped me set up the equipment (it was really cool!) after school. I don't think he believed my alarm clock story though, I think he thought I was skipping with friends and that kind of hurt my feelings.

Phillip: I don't think they should sell the kids bracelets unless they know what they are for!
Me: What are they for?
Ty: They're trying to help raise money for tsunami victims in Sri Lanka
Me: Oh.

Me: Hey I bet airfare tickets are really cheap their now! We should go for spring break!
Ty: *shakes head* That will be funny in seven years....
Me: No I'm serious! We-oh yeah. Sorry.
Ty: You'd be lying out on the beach with dead people.
Me: You'd open the door to your hotel and nothing would be on the other side.

Good news! The heart attack symptoms I thought I was experiencing was actually muscle development. I felt a little sore in my chest, shoulders, arms, and neck and thought I was showing symptoms (especially given all the pop I had that day) but it was actually just signs that my workout was, well.....Working out! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate