Monday, January 24, 2005

MY PRECIOUS!

I think I am exhibiting heart attack symptoms, my muscles especially my neck have been really stiff lately and I'm constantly having chest pains. It's probably bad to drink 3+ liters of pop daily, huh? But oh my god, it's so sweet and delicious no other drink comes close! Especially not that *gag* water! Eeeew drink without added sugar? Blasphemy! I must have my precious Jones Blue-Bubble-Gum *sigh* heaven. It is the one drink of power! It came to me, my own, my love, myyy preccccccciiiouuuussss. I'll try my best to give it up but what would life be without cold sweet coke. I just need one more fix. Even the smell of that sweetened kola nut brew MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm just dreaming about soda makes me all tingley. Coca Cola is the best beverage ever envisioned! Though I like Pepsi too, ah who am I kidding? I'm not picky just so long as it's sweet and goes down smooth. Ah, pop. It will always fill you up and never let you down.....MY PRECIOUS! I HEART SOFT DRINKS. Oh god, I have a problem. God help me because I can't help my self.
"For every caffeinated drink we consume, we must drink two 8oz glasses of water. Caffeine (and the acid in most sodas) dehydrates us. The acid knocks our pH for a loop causing a host of problems from heart disease to osteoporosis to kidney stones."
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/nutrition/drink.htm
http://www.jonessoda.com/
http://www.newstarget.com/003228.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate