Thursday, March 31, 2005

What Dreams Did Come

Ever have a dream, wake up and think "that was weird" then fall back asleep and have an even stranger dream. This morning I did, and they were so bizarre they stuck with me. The first one involved me taking a road trip with Phillip, Brent and Ty in a robin's egg blue care that was shaped like a semi-circle. We drove along a highway that was more like a roller coaster or crazy straw with nothing but crass and cows on both sides. Finally we reached our destination, a fast food restaurant similar to the Launch Pad, we ordered 300000 cheeseburgers and loaded them into the back of the car through a hatchback like compartment.
I woke up, said to myself "that was strange." Then fell back to sleep.
This time around I dreamt that a horrible volcano erupted (because that happens so often in Kansas) and everyone was evacuated to one side of town. My family, both halves of it (now you know it was a dream) were together in the old crappy mall lying in sleeping bags. I told everyone I was going back to our house [across the river of molten lava] to rescue our cat Jake who we had forgotten in the laundry room. In reality or dream-reality I suppose, I just wanted to take advantage of the situation by looting stores and homes. So I guess in dream world I'm a felon. Stranger still huh? Or is it. . . . .

"There are no facts, only interpretations." —Friedrich Nietzsche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate