Saturday, April 02, 2005

The Best Job In The World?

First off shouldn't it technically be ON the world instead of in the world? Oh well, anyway two words Howard and Stern. That guy is one lucky fucker. Basically he gets paid to just hang out with his friends and interview celebrities and half nude hotties. Best fucking job ever. I usually don't watch that show on E! Because it's such a tease (they censor out everything fun) but my channel surfing came to a halt when I saw and heard this sexy siren named Stacey Hayes on his show. She looks great in a skirt and I must admit her accent turns me on. Usually I'm not really into blondes but I dug her. I liked her so much it actually forces me to use the word "dug" to describe my feeling for her. Wow. Oh yeah, here's a quiz. . . . . go wild.







Fair-Stretch
You are likely to be single for about 44% of your life!
Now, there's good news and there's bad news. Good news is, you're not the worst of the bunch! Bad news is that you could be single for a fair amount of time. If you're in a relationship currently, then it may not last long; in the future you may find long gaps of singleness between coupledoms. Perk up, is coupledom really that great anyway?







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










You scored higher than 51% on SingleQuotient
Link: The Single for how Long Test written by hadz on Ok Cupid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate