Friday, April 08, 2005

pshhhhhhhhhh

What to say. . . . .hmm. Well a met with a psychologist, or psychiatrist or whatever the guy was today (psycho-something). Pretty much what you expect. Comfortable room with interesting things in it, one of those soothing little waterfall sculpture thingies, guy with strange accent. He said he had lived in Paris for a few years so I got to practice some French with him. However, I think that he is originally from Russia, or maybe Germany.

It's the most beautiful day I can recall. Warm enough to wear a t-shirt but thankfully perspiration free. Gentle breeze, very nice. Gave Rocky some exercise with an exciting game of Fetch The Pink Nylon Bone. He loves to chase it but doesn't yet get the concept of giving it back to me so I can throw it again. Or the concept of NOT soaking me in drool, dirt, and dog hair. Elle tied a balloon to him and he started freaking out. *hearty chuckle* What a lovable dumbass.

I was planning to go to the brand new movie theater and see Sarah or if that's sold out Sin City. There are some other decent ones out but I'm saving them for later in hopes that a certain someone (Hint: this someone does not have a penis; narrows it down huh?) will accompany me to them.

HEY LOOK A FREUDIAN SLIP! I typed Sarah instead of Sahara. Wow, that is genuinely amusing. I needed that.

Anyway, didn't get to see either movie because I had to study. I like school, but not when it starts to consume my life. I think now is a good time to begin counting down the days till graduation.

Oh yeah, also - note to self - buy Orgazmo DVD with discount

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate