Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Mankind's Most Boring Blog

I could not think of a title for this post, so after careful consideration of today's events I have decided to title this: Mankind's Most Boring Blog. I think it just might be.

Okay, with that explanation out of the way, time to type how did I spent the day. I did not do much. I got my hair cut, the final one I will receive from my barber because tomorrow she is moving to Kentucky. Um lets see what else. . . . Watched TV. I saw parts of the movies Congo and most of Solaris. I also attempted to play guitar again for the first time in about two months; I've completely lost what little talent I had before. My mom ordered the announcements for my high school graduation. I could have gotten a class ring too, but what's the point? I'm not really the jewelry type, it would just be a waste of money. The most exciting thing I did today was read magazines. I read Technology Review and Men's Journal.

That's about it. Oh yeah, and I organized my wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate