Thursday, April 21, 2005

Pimp MY Ride

I'm watching MTV's Pimp My Ride. Now days it seems they can put anything into cars. DVD players, turntables, popcorn machines, bubble blowers, movie projectors, digital cameras etc. My question is: how come no one has put a toilet in their car? I mean, how awesome would that be. The next time you were on a road trip instead of pulling over at a rest stop you could just go right there. The waste would either be stored in a septic tank in the trunk or just dropped out on the road behind you. Even cooler if they could find a way to burn the shit as an energy source. Then the car would pay for itself.

"I got two turntables and a microphone - Where it's at!" - Beck

"I like gold!" - Xzibit quoting the movie Goldmember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate