Sunday, April 17, 2005

Hey look, a post!

I had a nightmare this morning that scared the crap out of me. I dreamt (nightmared?) that I was in another car accident, this one was not my fault but because I did not speak up and talk to the police officer he gave me a $1000.00 ticket and bought the woman who crashed into me a brand new red mustang. My car was totaled, then at some point I acquired a crappy old minivan. I parked on the side of the street and as soon as I got out the drivers' side was ripped off by a passing 18-wheeler. That girl who looks like Molly Ringwald and sat next to me in Honors gov. made a cameo in my dream, I think just as a passing sex object though.
Guy: That salad is adorable.
Me: Salad is adorable?
Guy: Meg says the cuter food is the better it taste.
Me: Really?
Meg: Yep.
Me: What about rabbits?
Meg: Them too!
Me: Didn't you used to have a pet rabbit?
Meg: Yep. Used to.
Me: If you like cute food go to subway, and try their new Toasted Teriyaki Baby Sub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate