Friday, July 08, 2005

More Orientation

Thankfully I did not have Sociology today because I spent another 7 hours listening to speeches and moving towards the enrollment process. I had the opportunity to tour my dormitory but by the time I had the chance I didn't feel like sticking around anymore. I took a French placement exam hoping to skip over the intermediate stuff but I came just shy of the points required to take the more advanced class (ouch). In the end it didn't really matter, when I finally sat down and began enrolling in the computer lab I discovered all of the French classes were full, as were the Spanish ones. I considered taking Arabic but by the time I entered all the classes my advisor recommend adding Arabic would have put me in excess of 20. I didn't want to overload myself with too much in one semester, so maybe later. As of now the classes I am in enrolled in are: Intro to Engineering, Journalism 101, Literature & Composition,Intro to Archaeology, Math and Tae Kwon Do.

Also met lots of cool people today two guys that will also be in my dorm. Another guy who is a pre-Law student and I found out Stephen would be in the same hall has me on one of the floors beneath mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate