Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Another Day Another Idle Post

My first sociologyclass began today, it was supposed to start yesterday but it was postponed for unknown reasons. The professor, Dr.Zollwitz, seemed strange to me at first but I think I'm going to like him. I need to read the entire first chapter before tomorrow. I usually have to read things twice to really make them sink in, and I'll have to take good notes on specific parts. It's 9:30 already; Guess what I haven't done yet. Old habits die hard, let the cramming begin!

Olivia and I had what I'll call a lovers quarrel, yesterday though today she seemed to have forgotten about it. Interesting considering she had mentioned never speaking to me again. I think she just wanted to brag about London winning the bid for hosting the 2012 Olympics, and to talk about nachos. Wow 2012, ever since the movie Back to the Future I have come to think of 2015 as "the future". It's hard to believe we're so close. It's almost Jetsons time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

unrelated note to self: rent The Hulk, and Prozac Nation. Find out when Hitchhiker's Guide will be out.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate