Thursday, July 07, 2005

Getting Started

After I woke up I went to class then left for Lawrence to attend my orientation. It started it out interesting but soon turned into a tedious process. I saw Joe there but we didn't get to talk long because we were in different groups. I used my visitor pass to eat dinner in the cumpus' cafeteria. I had spaghetti, I have to admit I was impressed. The food wasn't phenomenal or anything but it was definitely a step up from high school cafeteria food. Although I hated high school I think I'm already starting to feel a bit nostalgic.

Aside from that stuff I spent most of the day reading the news, mostly the stuff o the London terrorist attacks. It's frightening to think had that happened a month earlier I might be dead right now, we spent a lot of time traveling on the Underground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate