Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Outside The Box

Yesterday at lunch I told Dad about the time in France when a guy paid me two euros to eat some fish soup that nobody else cared for; wasn't the worst soup I've ever had but it certainly wasn't my favorite anyways. I told him what the amount in euros converted to dollars at the time was and his response was: "Gee, you must really like money" to which I nodded very enthusiastically (and was later mocked for). Friends continuously make fun of my penny pinching habits.

Anyway, I've come up with a great new way to make money. It's a business where people hire you to floss their teeth. Most Americans brush on a daily basis but lets face it, flossing is a pain in the ass and no one does it. Ever. This may come as a surprise to you (it did to me) but there are some serious health concerns that can arise from not flossing. So I'm thinking people could just visit a flosser like they do a barber or something. It could be a weekly visit or the flossers could come to your home daily. Dentist really don't take care of this since you only see them like every four months.

Also working on coffee with creatine or whey powder. That way you can enjoy caffeine and get pumped at the same time.....

Spent some time at The Central Bureaucracy today applying for a new SSN card. I hate that place. It's run by Vogons and full of smelly poor people and crying babies. Plus all the magazines are old and dogeared.

unrelated crap from the news:

This is cool-->http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4694601.stm

I hate these people--->>http://www.slate.com/id/2123006/?nav=ais

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate