Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dr. Caffeine

I had a terrible headache today. At first I couldn't figure out why. All my homework was done ahead of schedule, so I wasn't stressed. I went to bed at a reasonable time. I even spent fewer hours then normal locked in front of a computer screen. Then it dawned on me. I hadn't had any pop today. This may not seem like a big deal to most people, but I drink between 5-9 cans daily. I guess I was so preoccupied with my work that I forgot to drink. I also hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, so it's possible the headache was the result of low blood sugar. Or a combination of both factors. The thing I've noticed about headaches is that it doesn't matter what you do to treat them, it seems by the time you've noticed you have one it's already too late to help.

I took some Walgreens brand acetaminophen and ate dinner (with a Coke of course) but that did little to help. On the bright side my roommate, Jake, is spending one week at the frat house as part of his initiation. So at least I can keep things dark and quiet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

Yes. I did, but the copy I turned in was slightly revised. All of the students had a one on one meeting with the prof to discuss changes. I made the changes, and wrote our meeting into the paper. Now that I think about it....I could have just turned in a page from this blog.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate