Tuesday, September 20, 2005

TV Gone Wrong

For me the fall, September in particular, is almost like an annual month long celebration. If you've read this blog for any substantial length of time you know I love TV.

This season, as always, we'll have some hit and misses. I watched Threshold last Friday because I heard it was "The next X- Files". The show is okay, but don't get your hopes up, it's no x-files. The dialogue is okay but the writing for the plot seems a little weak and the female main character needs serious development before anyone will feel attached to her.

I watched the premiere of Nip/Tuck tonight. Gross. Christian, a man, got raped. Yeah I don't have to tell you that wasn't pretty. Not that rape ever is, but another guy forcibly ass fucking another if a worse mental image, for me at least. Also they had to operate on livestock. Actually it was a morbidly obese woman who hadn't left the couch in three years, but she was so hideous I think live stock is probably a more accurate description. I nearly vomited twice. I think I'm going to buy one of those shirts that says "No fat chicks" just to make sure all the fatties on campus are aware of my strong belief.

Yeah I know, I'm a shallow asshole. Fucking sue me. I'm a great looking guy so I have the right to be, and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Back to TV: The new season I'm most looking forward this fall is that of Lost, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate