Monday, September 19, 2005

Oh Man This Stuff Is Sick!

One of the things I enjoy most about college is that it makes me feel like I grown up. You see, I have my own place, I schedule stuff, run errands like to the bank and the store. . .the only thing missing is a loving wife to come home to. Or if I end up like my dad (very likely) a big womanless house to come home to.

I'm still working on the loneliness thing but I've got the rest covered.

Went shopping today. I purchased food with my debit card. By food I mean stuff besides gum and beef jerky.

Shopping without your parents allows you to explore new product options. I purchased a different kind of toilet paper (until recently I've been picking the locks and getting it from campus stalls) a different kind of peanut butter (Peter Pan instead of Jiff, this turned out to be a mistake).

Sometimes improvements were made. I now drink bottles of Jones Soda instead of midget cans of coke or 24 packs of diet Pepsi. Often times though I made a mistake, the peanut butter is one example but not a huge one. The worst mistake I made was last week when I bought a bunch of Shasta Cheery Cola.

Don't drink Shasta Cherry Cola!

It taste exactly like Luden's cough drops. Nasty stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate