Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dream On

Today I had my first memorable dream at college. Like most of my dreams, it's really bizarre. I dreamed I went home, to Dads, only Dad didn't live there. My Mom did. That was strange enough seeing as how she hasn't been in that house for like five years now and I wouldn't recommend she return there.

Things got stranger when we went to this really strange amusement park that had a rule stating anyone that entered had to stay for at least two hours. I dreamt that I had left my wallet in the car so I snuck out to get it. At this bizarre place they actually locked the patrons inside for two hours. So I had to steal a keycard from a really tall white guy (literally white, like paper not Caucasian) who had a head about the size of a baseball. After I got out of the place I got into the car and drove home. I watched TV for a while then decided to go back and pick up Mom. As I was headed back to this amusement park/carnival thing I saw Mom and Marissa H. riding back in the opposite direction in a really tiny car.

I decided to still go back to the park because I felt like I hadn't spent enough time there to get my moneys worth (now that sounds more like the real world me). As soon as I got back to the park though, I couldn't get inside because people started shooting at me with rifles. For some reason I decided it would be a good idea to get out of the car and climb up a big tree. The new security guard guys were shooting at me as I huddled behind the trunk of this big pine, fir, birch whatever and a News van arrived.

At this point I woke up because my clock radio was blaring some Backstreet Boys song.

A very strange experience.....I don't remember tuning my radio to that station.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voters could decide West's fate Nov. 29
Embattled FEMA Director Mike Brown Resigns 45 Bodies Found at New Orleans Hospital Roberts Says ... Oliveria shares his view of politics and life in North Idaho.
Get your Free Build Muscle Fast Course at : build chest muscle fast

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate