Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Just A Suggestion

I finally decided to fill out one of those suggestion forms for our dormitory's cafeteria.

Call me crazy but I've always felt there should be a roughly equal amount of all ingredients in a sandwich. All I'm saying is that you don't want like 1 slice of cheese and then 18 slices of turkey. Or one slice of turkey, and then 40 slices of cheese. The first time it happened I was like "Okay, this place hires almost as many students as it does old lunch ladies, perhaps one of them just came from a kegger and didn't quite think this through." but then it happened again. And again.

You see it's all about balance. The same thing applies to grilled cheese sandwiches. They're grilled so if they come off wet and dripping with butter they probably need a bit more time. I'm not saying it should be blackened, but at least browned a bit sheesh.

I wish I had had (had had?) my camera with me at lunch so I could show this sandwich. It was insane. I would expect this sort of thing from Arthur Bryants but since the dorm hasn't quite reached their level of prestiege yet (or meat quality) I say stick to the 2 of each rule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate