Friday, September 16, 2005

Psh

They published a few articles in the college newspaper regarding sexual issues and with a "racy" photo on the cover and suddenly all the girls on campus are having a fucking aneurysm. Shit, I knew the women on campus were extreme prudes but this is ridiculous. The articles were actually very mild, and the so called risque photo just featured a nice semi-nude couple smiling and embracing. It was actually very endearing. Not like the guy was getting fucked in the ass by a elderly woman wearing a strap-on while he sucked another man's balls. No nothing like that at all. I hate women. Socially repressed losers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Surprising reaction. At my university stuff like that doesn't really get protested or register as risque.

I think there was one time where there was a small uproar, but it wasn't with the students, or even women, it was with the administration. One of the art students made a painting of a nude woman, very much spread eagle, and a name of the art director written on it. The piece wasn't exactly a problem, but they were going to place it in one of the main campus buildings. The administration vetoed it, despite much moaning from the entire art department.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Sojourner said...

I think a similar event happened here a few weeks ago. There was an art exhibit depicting a topless woman. Students protested them taking down the artwork but I'm not sure what happened in the end because I only saw the front page of that paper.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate