Saturday, September 24, 2005

Now On DVD

Not much happened today. I watched The O.C. on DVD. Not mine of course, the DVD belonged to Vince who lives on my floor. I visited he and Osman, his roommate from Turkey. Neither Osman and I really care for the show but we watched it anyway. It wasn't horrible but definitely not something that I would choose to see on my own again. I just don't understand how mundane stuff like The O.C. has become more popular than quality television like Lost. I guess I'm just really out of touch with my generation or something.

I worked out then came back to the dorm and watched Pete n Pete on DVD with Jake. I think he was bummed out last week because of the hell the frat put him through, and it probably didn't help that hurricane Rita was on the way and he couldn't get through to his family because "all the circuits were busy" (Jake is from Houston). He seems better now thought because the storm has been downgraded and they gave him his key back. I feel better about that too. I didn't enjoy leaving my door open and risking having my most valuable possessions stolen.

So yeah we watched the show about two brothers both named Pete. Talk about Nostalgia. I remember watching that show with my brother a long long time ago, in a town far far away. I think it came on every weekend during that SNICK thing. I liked the New Years Day episode, the one with Papercut, and the one when the Petes thought that guy was an alien. Weird show....

I bought the movie 28 Days Later on DVD a few days ago. I usually don't buy DVDs because they just take up space and I rarely watch a movie more than once when there's perfectly good new stuff out. However it's one of the few horror movies that isn't retarded and I just couldn't ignore the ultra cheap price @ Target. I'm also considering buying that new Family Guy DVD Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. Only because it won't be shown on TV anytime soon.

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight!" - The Truman Show

1 Comments:

Blogger Sojourner said...

Jay, whoever you are I'm gonna find you and KILL YOU! fucking adverts...

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate