Friday, September 09, 2005

Research

Good to know my digicam was not damaged by washing, or if it was it had enough time to dry out.

Went to the library today to do research for my first Archaeology paper. It's totally different than the one at high school was. It's a lot bigger, and I think a lot less organized. I spent about an hour wandering around the maze of old book shelves. A lot of that time no one else was around, it was kin of eeiry. The field notes I needed for a primary source were stored on a shelf that used a combination of two different call # organizational styles. A nightmare for any child of the digital age such as my self. Eventually I found a librarian that was able to explain the system to me so that I could find things more easily. Most of the people working there were people about my age who were not always as helpful.

The picture above is not the same library BTW. There are more than one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't build the site...
I don't build the site... There were a number of people who commented on my blog entry from August 25th that suggests that you should get rid of your tables.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a earn residual income site. It pretty much covers earn residual income related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate