Saturday, September 10, 2005

Stock Work

Well I pretty bummed because I just found at that I busted my ass writing a long paper that I didn't have to do.

I'm still getting used to all of the online features that this school has. One of the features allows teachers to post assignments and due dates on the web for students to view at home if they have internet access. I opened the assignments folder for the advanced archaeology class be accident.

I'm considering taking that class next year just so I can have the opportunity to turn it in lol. Who knows, maybe the prof will take it for extra credit. Well nevermind, of course he won't. This is college. He'll probably just say I'm stupid and need to pay better attention. Looks like I have another year of dirt digging class to look forward to.

"Um...I found some fossilized rat shit. *laughs*" - Guy From Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate