Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Captain's blog: Supplemental
Stuff I should have said in the first post. Ok about me, I have no true favorite color but personality test say it's black, the color of perfection. My room however is in shades of gray, light gray walls dark gray carpet and I drive a beige car. On my walls there are two pictures, one is a photograph of the NYC skyline pre-Sept. 11 2001, the other is a painting called "Nighthawks". My computer wallpaper used to be a clouds, then it was a nude woman, then it was a picture of the Enola Gay, now it is a Dilbert comic strip. This computer is black. I have a dog, a cat and I would like to get some new tropical fish to replace the ones I used to have. I used to try to catch squirrels in the back yard with cardboard boxes. My favorite food is pepperoni and italian suasage pizza. I like The Simpsons, The Family Guy, and South Park. I like The Matrix, Groundhog Day and Matchstick Men. I like naming things I like or dislike in groups of, Three. Most. Times. I hate the 1970s and the 1950s. I like the 1980s and the 1960s. I love the future, and dislike the past. I play tree instruments; piano, guitar and clarinet. I have never been married and I have never had a girlfriend. I have one older brother and two step sisters. Can you profile the LSOB? Guess what age, appearance and region I live in or anything else and you could win a job well done.(some are more obvious than others) E-mail your guess to paperplate5@yaho.com I always like to do this when I read blogs with no pictures, the reason I haven't posted one is cuz I don't know how.
You are OTHER.You probably are pretty cool but i
dont know because you mostly chose other or none of the above.


What clique do you belong in?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate