Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Hello, sorry for not posting Monday it has been a long two days. I arrived at school today at 7:50 as usual even though it didn't start until 9:30 because of the finals schedule. This was okay because I had some finals that I really needed to study for. I used an empty able in the cafeteria to do so; finding one was difficult because most had food on it. The faculty was there early for a holiday party or something; one of the old lunch counter dudes was playing Christmas carols on the accordion. This of course, took me by surprise. I liked being able to observe the teachers and administrators in their natural environment. They even formed "cliques" just like anyone else would. It was interesting not because I had previously assumed they all congregated together, but because until then I was unsure about whom each one liked to hang out with. Turns out my initial thoughts were true, the teachers mainly talked with people who taught the same subject. I guess you bond with those who have similar interest as you, though personally I try to reach out to different types of people pretty often. I finished my (I'll finish THIS later, right now I want to see Will and Grace...One of the drawbacks of being lazy and a TV addict c ya)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate