Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Happy Boobie Day

Happy Mardi Gras, a.k.a Boobie Day, a.k.a Fat Tuesday, a.k.a The Day Prior To Lent. Today I went to school. Yeppers I sure dod. Cassie gave me sparkly beads. I put them around my neck and she looped them over again. She said this made them look better, but the made me feel like a sea creature caught in a plastic six pack ring so I loosened them again. Every hour people asked me “Who’d you flash” I said know one, that I had just asked for them and when I tried to flash them I got mostly negative responses. They also didn’t not want to flash me in exchange for the plastic beaded necklace. Flash means to quickly show a part of you body that is covered most of the time. Favorites include breast and penis. Vagina and buttocks are less favored options. Another large topic of discussion was what they were going to relinquish, Mardi Gras is more than just a reason for Girls Gone Wild photographers to make videos. It is based in some Christian religious ritual. If you practice this ritual, you must give up some thing you enjoy for (I believe it is 40 Days) this is done to show commitment and devotion to more important things. Mardi Gras is a celebration when people take advantage of the day prior to this event. I went to lunch at Wendy’s with Dean, Joe, Rob and Ty. We talked about old N64 games like Star Fox or Golden Eye. It is unfair to be Oddjobber for he is short and difficult to shoot. It is also a sin for one to not say “shotgun” and then get in the passenger seat instead of the guy who did say “shotgun” this is a crime punishable by death. Back to school Brendan and I discovered a GIANT paperclip I put it on my necklace because it made me look gangsta. As I was going home after following the Great One because she said she could provide me with GSCs. But it turned out that there will be no GSCs until tomorrow and it will cost me $7.00. She was putting make up on for the performance so I left, and spoke with adorable Amber and Yin and Yang flirted with me incessantly, until I told them I had to leave.
"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless. You gotta hope even more, and cover your ears and go 'bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!'" - Fry, Futurama
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate