Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Quick Hello

I just downloaded an audio clip from Juarssic Park. It's the Nerdy icon on the computer that goes "Ah, ah ah. Ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word." I need to find away to play that when the incorrect password is entered for my screen saver or login. That would be so funny I would make typos on purpose. POLL TIME!!! What's your favorite movie, tell me in the comments box.

"...but this time I think you really need to reconsider, because I believe you WILL got to hell." - Kyle from South Park

"Asian nurse, asian nurse asian nurse!" - Jimmy Kimmel, The Man Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate