Wednesday, March 31, 2004

WHAT THE FUCK, I DONT HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM THIS QUIZ IS BULL SHIT!!!

Angry or Sorrow
You only seem to get depressed when upset. You
usually become mildly violent...but not
overly....usually. There is a possibility you
have anger problems. Once you get over the
upsetting problem, your usually fine. You tend
to keep grudges though. Don't worry your
depression usualy passes...great relief to
everyone around you, cause you tend to take it
out on others.


What kind of depression are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

...When I get angry or sad I just try to think about that song by Jason Mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate