Sunday, March 28, 2004

Sour Seventeen

Didn’t go to any movies today too much work to do. I had to do that creative writing all by my self because my partner was this apathetic quiet girl. Hell I didn’t care about the project either but I need an A in this class. I’m generally the lazy deadbeat in the group, but when asked to make a choice on something at least I could offer an opinion or give ideas rather than just shrugging and smiling sweetly. Fucking shit head. I asked her opinion on everything so she wouldn’t feel guilty for making me do all the work as I generally feel when our positions are reversed but every time all I got was the little shrug. I’m not going to yell at you and say “No, that’s wrong!” go ahead and put your ideas out there, I mean if you have any. Just because you have a pussy doesn’t mean you need to act like one. So I stayed up late writing for the dumb project but I did see some good TV while I worked. Analyze That, Bring It On, Romeo Must Die, The Arrival, King of The Hill, The Sopranos, The Simpsons, Six Feet Under, Chappelle’s Show, Jesus (I meant “Jesus” the story not like “Jesus! That’s a lot of TV!). Tell ya what though, that IS a lot of channel surfing, I can’t wait until we get Tivo. A train derailed nearby today it was carrying coal from Wyoming to Missouri. Damn I wish I had been there to see it. That would have been cool (shut up, no one died, unless you count the coal). 01010011 01101111 01100010 01100101 01110010 01010011 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 was Sober Seven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate