Sunday, March 28, 2004

Geek Food

Hot Dogs: They are difficult to cook just right without burning in the microwave, I once ate six in one sitting. Gross never again, I can't believe I put that waste in my body.
Pizza Bagels Bites: Microwave during the commercial then get back to lap top and TV.
Hot Pockets: Microwave during the commercial then get back to lap top and TV. Many different variations and flavors including croissant pockets and lean pockets.
Celery & Peanutbutter: Mmmmm crushed peanuts. Many geeks are also vegans, my bud Jon for ex (does she have pointy ears?)
Baked Potato: If you have to eat something healthy these are good and easy if you get 'em from Wendy's which is open late for those night blogger sessions and movie marathons. Mom can also make.
Baby Carrots: Yum, can eat by the bag full.
inspired by sweetandsourgoth's goth food

"You stole my story?!" - Gary & Mike (How often has this happened to you?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate