Tuesday, March 30, 2004

SSDD

As the title suggest nothing of interest happened today. Several people said hi to me in the halls today and I had no clue who they were. Some guy called me gay and my mother asked about my orientation. Why the hell does everyone think I’m gay? Meg showed me her new sunglasses and Jon showed me his new tie with the dogs playing poker. They put Mountain Dew Live Wire back in the vending machines. This must be a sing that good things are on the way. Now if they’d only bring back Surge. Damn machine stole my dollar though. I went to the office to get a refund but a sign on the door said there will be no more refunds due to an increased number of false machine errors. That sucked but I have to admit I’m probably responsible for half of those. Whenever I need a dollar the office was always there for me to take advantage of. I know I’m a horrible guy, sue me. Unless you’re Pepsi Co. or the school district then please don’t sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate