Monday, March 29, 2004

All Good Things...

Watching: Daily Show
Listening to: Outkast
Wearing: Blue jeans, gray t-shirt
eating:...your mom
Today Spring Break was officially over and I returned to school following Monday's typical schedule. I already miss my time off but at the same time I feel I was also ready to return. It was fun while it lasted but like all good things, spring break must also come to an end (I don't want to die though, no No NO NEVER!). Class and personal discussions were interesting and covered many topics spanning, communism, wavelengths, business letters, possible chip flavors, plastic surgery and how many blow jobs Erin Brockvitch could give in a single day. For breakfast I had Frosted Flakes, milk and orange juice. Here are some random conversation excerpts:
lsob: Would you ever have any work done?
Cassie: Maybe around my eyes, they need to be botoxed.
lsob: You're 16!
Cassie: Well, I meant when I'm older and I think I have too much skin around them now. I think the lip injections are gross, do you know where it comes from?
lsob: Collagen?
Cassie: It comes from your ass. It's butt fat. Ewww, why do they use that?
lsob: It's a renewable source?

Gwyneth: Why do you have BBQ sauce in your backpack?
lsob: Every time I go to Wendy's they forget to give me barbeque sauce with my nuggets so I got extra and use it.
Gwyneth: *laughs* I like the way you think

Jason: Sausage flavored chips...yeah that might be good if it where venison sausage.
lsob: Venison isn't that deer meat?
Jason: Yeah, you've never had it? It's good.
lsob: I thought you meant like breakfast sausage, you know pork.
Jason: Oh yeah I didn't even consider that. That would be good.

Terrance: Model T stands for Model Terrance.
Mrs. V: Over break two men tried to pick me up. One was drunk and the other looked like a middle-aged dork. He came over to me while I was mixing my coffee and said he loved the smell of my perfume.

“Uh, we don't allow any outside syrups, jams or condiments in the restaurant” – Seinfiled
“Was he about 5’10, wearing a baseball cap and about to get his ass kicked?” – King of the Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate