Thursday, April 01, 2004

The Grindstone

This school year is nearing it's end and it's time to focus on my work. My current grades aren't so bad but they can be better and I will make them better. How? Well, doing more work might help. More work instead of spending all my free time (and un-free time) watching TV. I've cut down on it the last three days and already I've seen improvement on test and quizzes. Could just be a coincidence but this studying thing could also have played a part. Starting to feel withdrawal though. I may also start to limit my time online, it’s going to be rough to break these long time wasting habits but I think I’m a pretty disciplined guy. I can handle it.

"Two dragons." - Starsky & Hutch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate