Thursday, April 01, 2004

Grumble grumble.

I am starting to see what Faye meant when she said there so many things she wanted to blog about but didn't know how to say them. It's okay for me though, my memory is bad and it's not like me to dwell on bad stuff so I will forget all about whatever was bothering me. That was just going to be the intro to this post. I was going to go on to talk about my problems but I can't recall enough details about them now to make them worth your time to read. Oh well, guess that means it's not such a big deal. At least until they pop up again. Maybe I'll post a quiz or a quote here later, always an easy way out. Still this feeling of unfinished business lingers. . . Want to know something cool though? Today I found a $20 on the side walk. I went to Walgreens which was near by and spent it on a bunch of crap almost instantly. 3 tins of Altoids, metal handcuffs, Red Bull. I guess I was so happy to get money that I hadn't worked for that I wasn't really thinking. Finished all three of the altoids in one day and got a really bad stomach ache, among other things. I should have known better, that's why they call them mints and not candies. I didn't feel like drinking the Re Bull after this obviously. I walked around for minutes handcuffing my self to random objects and then unlocking it. Lamposts, a toilet, my guitar case etc. Wow that was a fine waste of a day and twenty bucks.

I took this quiz back when I first started this blog and got the same result--guess nothing has changed. Good movie, I need to rent it again:CWINDOWSDesktopFightclub.jpg
Fight Club!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate