Wednesday, May 19, 2004

The Countdown Begins!

--------------------3 Days Till End Of School Year---------------------

Today was more of the same stay up late studying or working or both bullshit that I’ll have to put up with all week. I took my Creative Writing final today, it was interesting. We were shown a set of pictures and had to invent histories, characters, locations, or conflict behind them we also answered some questions about each. After we finished taking the test and having them graded Mrs. Vaughn gave the class an opportunity to share their work. She really liked some of my work, she said she thought it would be neat if Dean and I worked together to write a story. I thought that was strange because teachers generally don’t pick favorites like that. I skipped Physics, but not on purpose I got back from lunch late and didn’t feel like going in because the teacher always complains when I do. I should have gone anyway because I found out there was a review for the final today and because the school calls home every time you don’t come to class. I was going to get one of the CDs Ty made but I forgot to pick it up, maybe I can get it later.

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche

“War, what is it good for?”
“Killing people.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

© 2005 Sojourner Nate